SMATVis Single Master Antenna Television (or Satellite Master Antenna Television), The purpose of SMATV is…
We are yet to have flying cars or teleportation machine but 21st century has bring forth abundance of inventions that help to make the world a better place to live in. Internet slowing down to a crawl is always a pain especially for the fast paced business world. However, today’s Fiber to the home (FTTH) provides unprecedented high-speed Internet access to all sectors. Existing copper infrastructure such as telephone wires and coaxial cable are replaced with optical fiber.
Shall your projects require service to splice fiber optic cable and to detect optical-loss test, IPSEC offers Fujikura 62S Fusion Splicer Box and Anritsu MT9083A2 OTDR.
Fujikura 62S Fusion Splicer Box
IPSEC’s Fujikura 62S core alignment model fusion splicer provides low loss splice results without adding more expensive automated features. A conventional flip open style wind protector and non-motorized tube heater reduce the complexity of the splicer without substantially increasing total cycle time.
- Fully ruggedized for shock, dust, and moisture
- Sheath clamp or fiber holder operation
- 23 second heating time with standard sized sleeves
- Fiber Optic Network Installation
- FUSEConnect® connector installations
- Optoelectronic device manufacturing
Fujikura 62S fusion splicer machine is provided in accordance with our Software, Services, and Support Terms and Conditions. Please write to us at email@example.com or contact us for further information.
IPSEC’s MT9083A2 test sets ensure your measurement experience to be simple and error-free with true one-button fault location, pass/fail classification, automated file saving and naming and even a macrobend detection feature for identifying installation issues, all without straining your budget.
- Ready to test in less than 15 seconds…and all day without recharging
- Specialized testing modes simplify operation
- High resolution and high dynamic range ensure thorough and complete fiber evaluation
- Intelligent analysis software identifies problem splices, connectors and even macrobends
- Rugged, sealed design provides years of service in the most challenging environments
- Test up to four wavelengths with a single unit – single mode, multimode or both
- ITU-T recommended 1650nm for in-service troubleshooting
- Verify connector quality with optional connector inspection microscope
- SCPI remote command support
- Feature offering easy graphical summary & PDF reporting
- Password protection feature for important file on-internal memory
Anritsu MT9083A2 is provided in accordance with our Software, Services, and Support Terms and Conditions. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for further information.