A distress signal mainly indicates that a person or a group of people is threatened by grave and imminent danger who needs immediate assistance. Distress signals can be of radio signals, displaying a visually detected items or illumination or making an audible sound from a distance.
In order for distress signalling to be of effect, two parameters must be communicated:
1. Alert or notification of a distress in progress.
2. Position or location (or localization or pinpointing) of the party in distress.
IPSEC proudly presents own flagship product, OMNI, web-based E-Map monitoring system. The system allows local onsite monitoring as well as remote monitoring, including through mobile phone.
Example of a house with distress call system in a guarded neighborhood:
1. The threatened victim will press the panic button.
2. Alert will be sent to the control room; a 2 ways communication system.
3. Upon verification on the situation, help will be sent to local emergency force.
4. The notified emergency force shall be dispatched according to the coordinate provided with accuracy up to 99%.
5. Loved ones will be alerted via emails or SMS shall they be away from the victim.
6. Shall it be a false alarm, one can remotely disable the alarm.
NOTE: End user is advised to install additional mobile app.